The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is a doctoral level programme of RGIIM Shillong. The Institute aims to develop a cadre of management thought leaders who are willing to commit themselves to strive for managerial excellence and such values for
a Sustainable world.
The programme is a well-crafted rigorous process of inter-disciplinary training in all functions of management and intends to host candidates who want to further their quest for knowledge and produce globally recognized research outcomes.
Programme’s Financial Support:
Candidates selected for the Fellowship Programme are given
a financial support which covers their research requirements
and modest living.
– No Tuition Fee Charged
– Stipend: Rs.20,000 – 30,000 per month
– Contingency grant
– National Conference grants
– International Conference grants
Areas of Specialization:
• Economics and Public Policy
• Marketing Management
• Finance and Accounting
• Information Systems
• Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
• Organisational Behaviour, Human Resource and Communication
• Strategic Management
• Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics
Candidates should have:
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks for General Candidates, 55% (Engineering students) or 50% (non-engineering students) aggregate marks for SC/ST Candidates or equivalent grade point average.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks for General Candidates. 55% (Engineering students) or 50% (non-engineering students) aggregate marks for SC/ST Candidates or equivalent grade point average.
- Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination with minimum 60% aggregate marks for General Candidates. 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST Candidates.
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA/ICAI and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
The above qualification should be from any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956; or, recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Additional grounds of eligibility and clarifications can be found here.
- Application opens on: 28th December, 2017
- Application closes on: 28th January, 2018
- Complete application to be submitted by 16th February, 2018
How to Apply:
Applicants have to submit completed Fellow Programme Application Form online. Printed copy along with supporting documents and application fee in the form of a DD of Rs.1000/- to be send to the Office. Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST candidates.
Reservation for eligible categories will be as per Government of India rules.
Detailed information on how to apply can be found by navigating the page available here.
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone no.: 0364 – 2308039