IMI Kolkata is a part of the IMI family of business schools. The Institute came up in 2010 to enable bright young minds from different parts of India gain access to the world-class IMI management pedagogy.
The full time Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) at IMI Kolkata has been designed to cater to the scholarly needs of the faculty members, researchers and executives willing to pursue rigorous research work at doctoral level on a full time basis.
- A Postgraduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point.
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
For all candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria the Institute will conduct its very own Research Aptitude Test (RAT) and Personal Interview (PI). RAT will include Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Writing Ability through descriptive questions. Candidates having valid CAT/GMAT/GRE scores may also apply for the programme.
How to Apply?
Candidates need to fill up the form and submit the same to the Institute along with a crossed Cheque /demand draft of Rs. 500 drawn in favour of International Management Institute Kolkata payable at Kolkata by March 26, 2018 at the contact address given below.
The foreign scholars need to pay an amount of USD 50 through bank transfers as application fee.
Important Enclosures with Application Form:
- Attested copies of mark sheets and certificates of qualifying examinations (from SSC level).
- Two recent passport size colour photographs.
- Age Proof of the candidate.
- Statement of Purpose (around 2000 words): It should be a brief essay on the student’s intended field of study. It should state the possible areas of/problems in research that the candidate might pursue giving reasons for the same. Additionally it should mention how FPM at IMI Kolkata will fit into his/her goals. This should reflect the student’s thought process with respect to his/her inclination to pursue research in a particular field of management.
For further details on the same, click here.