The National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG), West Bengal invites applications for the posts of Fellows at the institute.
The National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) is an Autonomous Institute of the Government of India, under the aegis of the Department of Biotechnology. This is the first Institution on India explicitly devoted to research, training, translation, service, and capacity building in biomedical genomics.
- Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences or other areas relevant to Biomedical Genomics.
- At least 3 years of Post-doctoral research experience in disease biology.
- Applicants should have an outstanding track record as evident from research publications and recognitions.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness in the PreEmployment Medical Examination and as per GOI norms.
Rs. 1,00,000/- (One Lakh Only) with HRA 18,500/-( Eighteen Thousand Five Hundred only).
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Mere submission of Application, the fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection process.
- NIBMG will not be responsible for any technical glitches during the filling up of the online application.
- Candidates working in Govt/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies are required to forward their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- NIBMG reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria and /or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview if so required.
- The last date to apply is August 7, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For official notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Associate Scientists at ISI Kolkata [17 Vacancies]: Apply by Jul 31.