Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU), Govt of Delhi is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the women fellows.
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University, or DSEU, is a collegiate public state university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 2020 by an Act of the Legislative Assembly of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. It is recognised as a State University by the University Grants Commission.
About the Positions
The WomenWorks Programme (WW) will recruit 50 WOMEN Fellows who will be responsible to provide on-ground and handholding support to the aspiring women micro-entrepreneurs at/ around Anganwadi Hub Centres in Delhi.
The Fellows will be responsible for mobilizing women, introducing them to viable business ideas, and supporting them at various stages of setting up their respective enterprises. The Fellows will be ambassadors of the Programme and promote women entrepreneurship at grassroots level.
No. of Positions
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Fellows will be allocated multiple Anganwadi Hub Centers (AHC); the Fellows have to visit one AHC every day and have regular interactions with women at/around the AHCs.
- The Fellow shall be responsible for mobilizing women to join the programme by building acceptance within the community
- The Fellows will work with Anganwadi workers to identify women in their hub area who will receive regular training and support; and also track their participation
- The Fellows will act as first level point of contact to support and resolve concerns faced by women during their entrepreneurial journey
- Will be responsible for introducing women to the templatized business ideas prepared for the programme
- Based on individual needs of the women, the fellow will work with them to curate personalized business plan, provide them research and information, arrange learning sessions with the support of the Consultants and Associate Consultants
- Track, record and maintain on ground data from their hubs; identify community influencers who will help the programme
- The Fellows will receive active support from the Project Head, Consultants, DSEU and WCD in fulfilling their duties
- The Fellow will be responsible for documentation and periodic reporting of progress and preparation of case studies, fact sheets, status reports, etc.
- The Fellows have to undergo regular and rigorous training themselves to support women entrepreneurs
- Manage ad hoc tasks if any, assigned by the competent authority.
- Essential: Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% (or equivalent CGPA)
- Desirable: Specialization in Business Administration/Studies or related programmes.
- Essential: Graduate with 2 years of full-time relevant work experience
- Desirable: Experience of working with low-income communities and on community development projects- especially those around entrepreneurship. Additionally, any experience of setting up own enterprises or working in the start-up space will be seen favorably.
The candidate should be younger than 35 years of age on 1 January, 2022.
- Excellent people and team skills
- Commitment to do regular fieldwork
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate
- Takes ownership of the project.
Fellows will receive a monthly remuneration of ₹60,000/- (Consolidated)
Terms of Engagement
- The Fellows will be on probation for the first three months, and only after successful review of the activities in the period, will they be allowed to continue for the full length of their contract.
- The initial term of engagement shall be of two years with a subsequent extension of another one year.
- The salary shall remain fixed for the entire period of contract (as mentioned above).
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
July 31, 2022
Queries pertaining to the positions may also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.