The Fellow Programme in Management is a full-time doctoral program that offers students opportunities for research in different areas of Management. Currently, IIM Trichy has 24 students in the Fellow Programme who are engaged in serious cutting edge research across areas of Economics & Public Policy, Finance & Accounting, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management and Strategy.
The program begins with doctoral-level courses from the very first day indicating its resolute focus on research training. The robustness and dynamism of the program are evidenced by the achievements of our doctoral students.
- The program is designed to help students complete their dissertation within five years.
- In the first eighteen months, students are required to complete coursework that exposes them to general management subjects, fundamental courses to gain an appreciation of management research, advanced courses in their respective areas of specialization and courses in research methodologies.
- In total, a student has to earn a minimum of 54 credits.
- The curriculum has undergone a careful modulation recently which has further increased its emphasis on research training.
- Students begin with doctoral-level courses from the first term itself and are required to opt for only a few select PGP level courses for the requisite exposure to general management inputs.
Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent to apply for IIMT’s Fellow Program in Management:
- A Master’s Degree in any discipline securing at least 60 percent marks (or equivalent) or a 2-year post-graduate diploma securing at least 60 percent marks (or equivalent), in addition to a Bachelors’ degree/equivalent with at least 50 percent marks obtained after a minimum of three years of education.
- Five-year / four-year Integrated Master’s Degree Programme in any discipline, with at least 60% marks or equivalent.
- A professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CS (with at least 50 percent aggregate marks) along with a B. Com degree (with at least 60 percent marks).
- A 4-year / 8-semester Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 CGPA.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is January 27, 2020.
Phone Number: 91-431-2505000
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org