Fellow (Doctoral) programme at NITIE Mumbai aims to admit individuals with sound academic background, strong motivation and potential to become excellent researchers at national and international level. The interdisciplinary nature of the programme stimulates opportunities in exploring different facets of research areas.
- Regular Full Time Candidates:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering / Technology Management / Economics / Commerce / Social Sciences / Life Sciences / Pure Sciences with aggregate of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwD) from recognized University/Institution.
- Those appearing for their final year examination in the respective disciplines can also apply provided they qualify the above criteria for examinations appeared at the time of application and submit their result latest by September 30, 2018.
- Project/work experience/research publications in the areas specified would be preferred.
- As per Govt. Of India rules, reservation of seats exists for SC/ST/OBC-NC (Non-creamy) and PwD candidates.
- Sponsored Candidates:
- Candidates from reputed industry / academia with above eligibility and a minimum of two years of full time work experience last date of application i.e. 02 April 2018 can apply. Candidates will have to stay in the campus for one year regular course-work.
- No financial assistance is available for sponsored candidates.
- Sponsored candidates must submit the sponsorship certificate (at the time of application) and relieving certificate (at the time of joining) from the employer as per the pro-forma available on the NITIE website.
Written Tests/Research Presentation/PI: 27 April, 2018.
How to Apply?
Click here to apply online.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) and applicable bank charges to be directly paid online.
Application Deadline: April 2, 2018.
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC)
NITIE, Vihar Lake, P.O. NITIE, Mumbai-400087
Phone no.: 91-22-28035651 / 91-22-28573371
For further details on the same, click here.