The National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates for its Fellow (Doctoral) Program for the academic session 2020-21.
The program aims to admit individuals with sound academic background, strong motivation and potential to become excellent researchers at the national and international levels.
- Accounting & Finance,
- Decision Sciences & IT Systems,
- Economics & Strategy,
- Engineering Technology & Project Management,
- Environmental Engineering & Management,
- Industrial Engineering & Manufacturing Systems,
- Marketing Management,
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management,
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Candidate with Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering/ Technology, Management, Economics, Commerce, Social-Sciences, Life Sciences and Pure Sciences with 60% aggregate marks (55% in case of SC/ ST/ PwD (Person with Disability) candidates) from recognized University/ Institution can apply.
- Candidate appearing for their final examination in the respective disciplines can also apply, provided they qualify the above criteria for examinations appeared at the time of application and submit their result latest by September 30, 2019.
- Projects/ Work Experience/ Research Publication in these areas would be preferred.
- As per Government of India rules, reservation of seats exists for SC/ ST/ OBC-NC (Non-Creamy) and PwD candidates.
Provided only to the Regular Fulltime candidates as per MHRD guidelines. To be eligible for financial assistance the candidate must have GATE/NET-JRF qualification. Financial assistance shall be provided to the regular full-time candidates fulfilling any one of the following criteria:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering/ Technology through GATE qualification preferably within the last 5 (five) years.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering/ Technology, Management, Economics, Commerce, Social Sciences, Life Sciences or Pure Sciences with valid GATE/NET-JRF qualification as on the last date of submission of application.
All candidates are required to appear in a written test conducted by NITIE. Candidates are selected based on written test, writing skill test, past academic achievements, research presentation, and personal interviews.
How to Apply?
- The Application Fee is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates), plus bank charges as applicable through an online payment.
- The Research Proposal must be related to the Areas specified above.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria is not an automatic claim for the interview and/ or selection.
- The last date to apply is May 10, 2020.
- To apply online for the program, click here.
Phone Number: +91-22-28573371
Email ID: email@example.com