The FedEx Small Business Grant Contest recognizes and rewards incredible small businesses from across the country. This could be your year — enter now for a chance to win a grant to help your business grow.
How to Participate
- Write a short profile.Share what makes your small business stand out.
- Gather photos and a logo.Highlight the best parts of your business through photos.
- Create a video (optional).Create a one-minute “elevator pitch” video about your business.
- Share your profile with your fans.Once you’ve entered, get votes to help you get noticed.
Check out this example and then prepare your entry.
Last Date for Submission: Jun 5
The Contest is open to only for-profit small businesses (as defined herein) which at the time of entry have been a registered business and in continuous operation for not less than a year (1) and not more than fifteen (15) years by legal residents of India who are independent owners/operators as on March 31, 2017.
In order to be considered an eligible “Small Business” for purposes of this Contest, the business must meet all of the following criteria:
- Owner/operator must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of Submission
- The business must be currently active, lawful, have all necessary and required licenses and registrations
- The entry must pertain to only the Indian operations of small enterprises
- Entrant must be registered in India with Registrar of Companies of India and entrant must provide a valid Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN)during registration to send their entries.