Applications are invited for Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships for the Academic year 2020-21 from 1st year students pursuing professional courses. The scholarship is instituted in the memory of Founder of the Bank, Shri K P Hormis.
Scholarships are offered for the following courses:
- B Sc. Nursing
- Agriculture (B.Sc) including BSc (Hons) Cooperation & Banking with Agricultural Sciences, conducted by Agriculture Universities
Students from the following CSR identified states are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Tamil Nadu
- Students applying for the scholarship should have secured admission under merit in Government/Aided/Government Recognised self-financing colleges during the Academic year 2020-21.
- Annual Family Income of the students applying for the scholarship should be less than Rs.3 Lakhs and an Income Certificate issued by the Village Authorities to substantiate the same is necessary.
- One seat in each discipline will be kept aside for physically challenged students, whose disability should be duly evidenced by a certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of DMO or an approved Medical Officer of the Bank. If applications are not received under ‘physically challenged’ category, the vacancy will be filled from the general category.
- Selected students will be reimbursed 100% of tuition fees and other fees paid as per fee structure of the college, subject to a maximum of Rs.1Lakh per year. Students are eligible for one Personal Computer / Laptop (maximum Rs 40,000/-will be reimbursed) during their course of study (within the overall limit of Rs.1.00 Lakh per year).
How to Apply?
- Application form for the scholarship can be downloaded from this link.
- Submit Required documents in original for verification on or before 31.12.2020 to the branch.
- Attach copies of the following documents:
- Copy of Admission Letter
- Copy of Bonafide Certificate from the college
- Copy of course fee structure
- Copy of Mark sheets of qualifying Examination (If originals are already submitted to the college and not available for verification, attach copy of the mark sheet attested by the head of the college of study).
- Copy of instructions from the University for converting CGPA/Grade into percentage(mandatory for MBA Applicants).
- Copy of Family income certificate issued by revenue authorities.
- Copy of nativity certificate.
- Copy of ID proof & Address proof.
- Copy of Medical Certificate (applicable for physically challenged students).
- In the case of dependent wards of Armed Forces Personnel who lost their life while serving the Nation, evidence for the same.
Dec 31, 2020
For more details, click the link below.