FDP on VLSI & MEMS Design at IIIT Manipur [Feb 10-14]: Register by Jan 25
Education in Engineering Colleges and Universities are severely lagging to meet VLSI/MEMS Industry needs as well as the strategic needs of the country, this shortfall is the most in the North-Eastern region of India, such as ours. This creates a big gap between the industry and academia.
By conducting a Faculty Development Program we intend to reduce this gap by training the academia on various features of VLSI/MEMS System. This training will also be beneficial to faculty who are teaching VLSI/MEMS related courses or are looking for research opportunities in VLSI/MEMS Domain.
The FDP is being conducted by the ECE Department of IIIT Manipur. It aims to create academic excellence by imparting quality teaching, carrying out research and technology development in frontier areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Dr. Roy Paily, Professor, ECE Dept., IIT Guwahati.
- Dr. Harshal Nemade, Professor, ECE Dept., IIT Guwahati.
- Dr. Dipankar Bandyopadhyay, Professor, Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati
- Dr. Sounak Roy, Assistant Professor, ECE, IIIT Guwahati.
- Dr. Rakesh, Assistant Professor, ECE, IIIT Guwahati.
- Dr. Ashish Kumar Namdeo, Chief Engineer, Samsung Research Institute Noida.
- Dr. Genemala Haobijam, Deputy General Manager, Samsung Research Institute Noida.
- Dr. M Sultan M Siddiqui, R&D Manager, SYNOPSYS Inc.
Who can Attend?
All interested faculty members, researchers, and engineering students. The number of participants is limited to 50.
- No fee will be collected from any participant.
- Tea/Lunch will be provided on all days of the workshop.
- All traveling and staying expenses of the participants attending the workshops are borne by their respective colleges.
- To register online for the FDP, click here.
- The last date to register is January 25, 2020.
Phone Number: 09678554904
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.