The Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vimal Jyothi Engineering College, Kannur, Kerala is organizing a Five Days (12.07.2021 to 16.07.2021) FDP on “Virtual and Augmented Reality for Robotics” (conducted through Online) sponsored by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy.
Vimal Jyothi Engineering College, Chemperi, is a private, unaided, Catholic-minority engineering college in the state of Kerala, India. It was established in 2002 and is run under Catholic supervision with minority rights.
- General Overview of VR & AR technology – AR/ VR with Real Applications
- Hardware and Software components
- Unity Software Installation, Configuration
- Practical applications in different industries Robotics, Automation, Manufacturing, Process control, etc.
- Elements in VR & AR – Haptics, Tracking, Visual perception
- Computer vision and human-computer interaction in AR and VR
- Train the Humanoid Robo in Virtual and Augmented Reality Platform
Who can Attend?
Faculty members from various Engineering Colleges, working professionals, and practicing engineers from various Research Organizations and Industries can apply. E-Certificates shall be issued by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) academy to the participants obtaining 80% attendance in the online FDP.
Faculty from AICTE approved Institutions can participate in the program. The maximum number of participants is limited to 200. Selection is based on First Come First Serve. There is no registration Fee. Applicants can fill the registration form online by clicking here.
The last date to register is July 3, 2021.
You might also be interested in: