The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Faculty Development Program on Trends in Measurement & Control for System Automation from June 28 to July 2, 2021.
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi was founded in 1955 by the philanthropist-industrialist, the late Sri B. M. Birla. It was established by the Hindustan Charity Trust, Calcutta. It was granted Deemed University status in the year 1986 under u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
The FDP is to develop the idea about the importance of measurement and control in the automation of industries for various fields of engineering. This refers to the new phase of the industrial revolution which includes automation using conventional as well as modern techniques such as Machine to Machine (M2M) communication, Internet of Things (IoT), etc.
Some of the major areas are as follows:
- Devices and Instruments
- Process Measurement and Control
- Automation Systems for Control and Data Acquisition
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Access Control
- Networked control systems
- Measurement and control in complex and cyber physical system
- Condition monitoring,Fault detection, diagnostics and prognostics
- Smart energy systems
- Robust Adaptive Control And SCADA
- Navigation, Guidance and Control
- Biomedical Engineering Systems
- Wide Area Monitoring and Control
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles
Faculty from various recognized international level institutions like IITs, NITs, BIT, Mesra and other institutes of repute will deliver the lectures. The faculties are pioneer and experts in their respective fields of specialization.
No Registration Fee will be charged from the participants from Academics, Industries, and students.
To register for the FDP, click here.
You might also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Blockchain & Smart Contract Technology by NIT Trichy [June 25-29]: Registrations Open
- Online FDP on Electric Vehicles by NIT Trichy [June 7-11]: Registrations Open.