About the Organiser
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is a public technical university and one of the National Institutes of Technology started by the Government of India and is situated at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh State.
About the Programme
The Five-Day Online Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on Emerging Trends in Artificial Intelligence Methods to Power Systems, Signal Processing and Control (EAIPSSC-2020) is organised by the Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Andhra Pradesh from Nov 2-6, 2020.
Industry 4.0 demands a skill set to device Artificial intelligence (AI) based solutions. The program is aimed to equip the attendees with a basic understanding of AI trends and AI-based frameworks which have established state-of-the-art performance in various fields of electrical engineering.
The fields for the current program are limited to power systems, signal processing and control system. The resource persons of the program are indulged in a wide spectrum of research ranging from academia to industry.
This practice will expose the audience with practices of academia and industry including the enriched insights of the algorithms. This programme endeavours to provide conceptual clarity to popular techniques in optimization, machine learning, deep learning, etc.
- Artificial intelligence foundations
- Optimization algorithms
- Data-driven tools to enable power grid resiliency
- Optimal planning of active distribution networks using multi-objective optimization algorithms.
- AI/ML aspects of smart grid from Generation to Utilization
- Deep learning architectures for image processing
- To model nonlinear PID controllers and their tuning using optimization algorithms.
- AI techniques in guidance & control for missile system design
Who can Attend?
Faculty members/ research scholars/ students from academic institutes approved by the AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD and Scientists/ Engineers working in Private/ Public/ Govt. organizations/ industries etc. can attend the course.
- Research Scholars/PG Students: Rs. 200/-
- Faculty/ Industry/ R&D / Govt. Organization: Rs. 300/-
How to Register?
- Interested applicants can apply for the programme through this link.
- Selection will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- E-certificates will be issued to the participants who attend all the sessions.
Oct 28, 2020
- Dr. Kiran Teeparthi
Assistant Professor, EED
Mobile No: +91 9533938371
- Dr. Sri Phani Krishna Karri
Assistant Professor, EED
Mobile No: +919490863735
For more details, click the link below.