The Department of MBA, IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Time Series Analysis of Data from July 30 to August 1, 2020.
IMS Engineering College (IMSEC) is an engineering and management college located in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. The college is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Gautam Buddha Nagar. IMS Ghaziabad was established in 1990 by some creative thinkers and cerebral to impart value-based education in a thought-provoking and novel milieu, favorable for the overall development of its students.
The registration fee for the FDP is Rs. 500/- per participant. The registration fee can be paid directly into the following bank account (use any of the digital payment apps): Name of account holder: IMS ENGINEERING COLLEGE, GHAZIABAD; Bank Name: Oriental Bank of Commerce; Bank Branch Address: IMS, LAL KUAN, GHAZIABAD – 201009; Bank A/C Number: 51461010000140; Type of Bank A/C: Current Account; RTGS / IFSC Code: ORBC0105146.
- Limited seats are available, registration will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Attendance is compulsory for all the sessions.
- To register online, click here.
- The last date to register for the FDP is July 29, 2020.
- The FDP will be conducted via Google Meet.
- Certificates will be provided to all the participants of the FDP.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Machine Learning with Business Applications by NIT Warangal [Aug 24-28]: Register by Aug 14.