NIT Warangal is organizing a six day Faculty Development Program on Teaching & Learning of Metal 3D Printing Technology through Hands-On experience.
The FDP will update the participants with the state of the art technologies in metal 3D printing and provide hands-on experience to the participants on the 3D modeling, STL file generation, buildsetup preparation, 3D printing and post-processing techniques through hands-on sessions.
- 3D printing emerging trends
- 3D printing file formats and software
- 3D printing process planning
- Polymer and ceramic printing processes
- Metal printing by LBM, EBM, DED, WAAM
- Powder characterization, micro structural and mechanical properties of AM
- 3D printing applications in automobile, aerospace, medical/dental etc.
- Hands-on experience on solid modelling, STL file generation, build-setup preparation, polymer and metal printing, post-processing methods.
Faculty members of engineering colleges working in mechanical/production/industrial engineering and allied departments. Research Scholars, who have an aptitude to work in the area of 3D printing and desire to take up teaching profession as their career.
Eminent faculty from IITs and NITs, Scientists from ARCI, DMRL, RRCAT, Engineers from 3D printing industries and Faculty from NIT Warangal, will deliver lectures, conduct workshop sessions and laboratory sessions.
- Faculty: Rs. 750/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 400/-
Working lunch will be provided for all the participants on all the days of the workshop. Accommodation for the outstation participants will be provided upon request in the Institute Students Hostels only subjected to availability and as per the Institute rules on first come first served basis.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply by submitting the scanned copy of the filled in registration form without registration fee (attached with this mail/brochure) by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to register is March 10, 2020.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own laptops.
- On receipt of the registration form, participants will be sent confirmation of their participation through email immediately.
- To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: 9440868867
Email ID: email@example.com