Keeping in view the immense benefits and reach of online courses in the present academic set-up, the Teaching Learning Centre Ramanujan College, University of Delhi is offering a One Week Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “Systematic Literature Review and Meta-Analysis” for faculty members and research scholars of higher education in the country from December 07 to 13, 2020.
Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, is located in the well-known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. Ramanujan College has highly qualified, dedicated, and committed faculty members. The college runs fifteen courses in different subjects in Humanities, Commerce and Science streams.
With this program, the participants will be able to explore the usage of online tools for learning, researching, and professional development and also build their capacity to plan, design, and implement the research that is in tune with international standards. This will help them to manage their findings and also in extending effective support to fellow academicians in terms of improved learning and communication.
In addition to this, the FDP would also provide analytics to improve learning. On a larger scale, it can also help in improving cross-cultural relationships which leads to collaboration between institutions, educators, and learners locally and internationally.
- Introduction to Systematic Literature Papers
- Development of deeper understanding of the dynamics of research philosophy and design and the underlying technology and proficiency
- Understanding the various types of effects size
- Developing an understanding of the Heterogenous and Fixed
- Random Model Assumptions in Meta-Analysis
- Understanding Sub-group Analysis and Meta-Regression for Moderator Analysis
- Publishing Papers based on Systematic Literature Review and Meta-Analysis
Who can Attend?
Faculty members (regular/ ad-hoc/ temporary) in the teaching profession are eligible to apply for this Faculty Development Programme.
Registration is mandatory for all the participants of the FDP. All those who meet the eligibility criterion are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of INR 550/-.
The participants must make the prescribed payment through NEFT/ IMPS to the following account: Bank: ICICI Bank; Branch: CR Park Branch, New Delhi – 19; A/c Name: PRINCIPAL RAMANUJAN COLLEGE; A/c no: 072001003912; IFSC: ICIC0000720.
- To register for the course, click here.
- Attempting and submitting all the quizzes and assignments are mandatory, and each participant should score a minimum of 50% in total to avail of the program completion certificate.
- Graded certificates on the basis of performance will be awarded to the participants.
- As part of the MHRD requirement under the PMMMNMTT scheme, all participants need to submit online feedback for each session.
- Failing to meet any of the above conditions will result in the denial of a certificate of completion to the participants.
- The last date to register is December 6, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.