FDP on Statistics for Business Research at NIT Warangal [Jan 20-25]: Register by Jan 13
NIT Warangal is conducting a 6-day Faculty Development Program on Statistics for Business Research & SPSS Applications from January 20 to 25, 2020. The program is being conducted by NIT Warangal along with “Electronics & ICT Academy” which was set up at NIT Warangal with financial assistance from MeitY, GoI. The jurisdiction of this academy is Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Goa, Puducherry, and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- Research Methodology and Statistical Techniques
- Understanding of data and its Patterns
- Role of Business Statistics in Business Analysis
- Business Modeling using SPSS
- Business Case Studies using R Tools
Who can Attend?
The program is opened to the faculty of MBA, Engineering Colleges, MCA Colleges and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned /allied discipline can also attend.
The program will be conducted by the faculty members from NIT Warangal; Academicians in the concerned field from IIMs/IITs/ NITs/Central funded Institutes are invited to deliver lectures in the program. Speakers from industries are also expected to deliver as part of the course.
- Faculty and Research Scholars: Rs. 2500/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 7500/-
All the selected participants will be provided Free boarding & lodging in the institute guest house. No TA will be paid for the participants. Selection will be done based on the first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 50 (fifty). Additionally, 10 participants from the industry are allowed to participate.
- A filled-in form of application in the prescribed format duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities (along with demand draft) should reach the host institute coordinator by speed-post.
- It is also mandatory to send scanned application form and demand draft through email firstname.lastname@example.org selection will be intimated only through the mail.
- The program duration is 6 (six) working days.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form to Dr. P. Ramachandra Gopal Assistant Professor School of Management National Institute of Technology WARANGAL – 506 004.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: 9843716992
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.