About the Organiser
Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering (LBRCE) was founded through Lakireddy Bali Reddy charitable trust in 1998 by eminent philanthropist and NRI Entrepreneur Sri Lakireddy Bali Reddy. At present, we offer 8 B.Tech programmes in CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, ME, CE, ASE & EIE, 4 M.Tech., programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Power Electronics and Drives & VLSI & Embedded systems, in addition to M.B.A and MCA programmes.
About the FDP
The Five Day Online FDP on Simulation of Computer Networks is organised by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, LBRCE, Andhra Pradesh from June 22-26, 2020. The objective of this FDP is to give hands-on training to the faculty in basic concepts of Computer Networks using the Cisco Packet Tracer tool.
- Day 1: Configuring the Switch and Router passwords and building the MAC address table.
- Day 2: IP addressing
- Day 3: Configuring Static
- Day 4: Dynamic Routing using RIP
- Day 5: Dynamic Routing using OSPF
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
- e-certificate will be issued to all the participants based on attendance.
- Participants are LIMITED to 250 Members for outside participants and shortlisted on First Come First Serve Basis. The shortlisted participants will be intimated through Email/SMS / WhatsApp only.
- All the sessions are conducted online through Microsoft Teams App only.
- Registering in this training programme doesn’t entitle you the confirmation of participation. Shortlisted is the final participant’s list.
June 20, 2020
Mr.K.Sasi Bhushan: +919441824784
Mr. K.V.Ashok: +919505768699,+918919979359
For further details, click here.