FDP on Security & Privacy in IoT at Govt. College of Engineering, Maharashtra [Dec 16-20]: Register by Dec 10
This Faculty Development Program (FDP) is devoted to addressing the need for security and privacy in the IoT environment and to gain experience of working with these technologies in real-life scenarios.
Govt. College of Engineering, Chandrapur established in 1996, offers six undergraduate and two post-graduation programs, affiliated to Gondwana University, Gadchiroli. Two programs viz Electrical and Mechanical Engineering are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Introduction to IoT
- IoT in an industrial environment
- IoT in home automation
- IoT in the automotive industry
- Security and privacy in home automation
- Security in cloud computing
- Protocols related to IoT environment
- Introduction to secure firmware updates
- Security in a machine to machine (M to M)
- Theory – 30 hours: The theory for the topics specified in the ‘Course Contents’ is covered over 30 hours duration in classroom sessions.
- Course Evaluation: Continuous assessments at logical intervals. Assessment includes MCQs, Fill in the Blanks, True/False and/or scenario-based questions.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to teachers/research scholars of Engineering Colleges / Polytechnic institutes.
The program will be conducted by the faculty members from IIT/NIT. Academicians in the concerned field from Reputed Institutes are invited to deliver lectures in the program.
- Delegates from Academic Institutions: Rs.1000/-.
- The registration is limited to 25 participants on a first come first serve basis.
- The persons interested in attending the course should fill the registration form and submit the same to the Course Coordinator along with DD in favor of “The Principal, Govt. College of Engineering, Chandrapur”, payable at Chandrapur.
- The softcopy of the application along with the scanned copy of DD may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid postal delay.
- DD and original applications may be submitted at the time of registration.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is December 10, 2019.
Phone Number: +91 9028967408
Email ID: email@example.com,
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.