With the extensive use of data, transactions and resources of digital devices and applications are increasing day by day. Security is an important aspect to shred which went wrong with the data and its integrity. With this backdrop in mind, College of Engineering, Pune is organizing a 5-day Faculty Development Program on Security, Cloud, and Blockchain from January 20 to 24, 2020.
- To provide a comprehensive understanding of principal concepts, with a research perspective of technologies.
- To discuss aspects of blockchain technology, cloud and security with industry and academic experts.
- To furnish hands-on experience of Docker and Data recovery tools.
- To get acquainted with research areas in Blockchain Cloud management and related domains.
- Introduction to Cloud, Management Services, IaaS, PaaS
- Identity and Access Management
- Blockchain, Hyper Ledger
- Introduction to Data Recovery Tools
- Cyber Forensics – Research areas and scope
Who can Attend?
The faculty members from engineering colleges recognized by AICTE, Ph.D. Scholars, PG students and industry personnel with basic knowledge of the related field are eligible for this course.
Experts from IBM India, Pune and COEP.
- Candidates are required to send a scan copy of your registration form (generated after online registration through the link given below) duly signed by competent Authority of your college/ department on or before 13th January 2020.
- There are no registration fees for participation.
- The number of participants will be limited to thirty.
- To register online for the FDP, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled in a scanned copy of the registration form to Mrs. Rohini Sarode Computer Engg. & IT Department College of Engineering Pune (COEP) Shivajinagar, Pune.
- The shortlisted participants are not entitled to TA and DA for attending the course.
- Boarding and lodging can be provided depending on availability at COEP Hostel on a chargeable basis.
Phone Number: 8668587926
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org