The National Institute of Technology, Calicut is conducting a Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Control from February 3 to 8, 2020. The program will provide a unique opportunity of learning through lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on training in various aspects of robotics.
The program will help strengthen the linkage between working academia and industry who are currently in the area of robotics, AI and Control. The program will further help to motivate the students and faculty to do research work in the field of robotics.
- Kinematics, Dynamics and Control of serial, parallel and mobile robots.
- AI and Control
- Vision and Navigation
- Humanoid Robotics
- Medical Robotics
- Under- Water/ Aerial Robotics
- Hands-on session Training
The course will provide a forum for participants to exchange ideas on the state of art research and developments in the field of robotics, AI and Control. The course will also help to identify future research needs in the interdisciplinary research fields.
The research scholars and Robotics Interest Group of NIT Calicut will also get wider exposure and interaction opportunities with industrial experts and eminent academicians in the field of Robotics.
Resource Persons include experts from Korea and leading industries in India. The Robotic Society (India), scientists from Research Organizations and eminent faculty from IITs and NIT.
- Faculty: Rs. 6000/- + 18% GST + 1% Cess
- PG/ Ph.D. Scholars: Rs. 3000/- + 18% GST + 1% Cess
Non- TEQIP Instituions
- Faculty: Rs. 3000/- + 18% GST + 1% Cess
- PG/ Ph.D. Scholars: Rs. 2500/- + 18% GST + 1% Cess
Industry/ R & D/ Others: Rs. 10,000/- + 18% GST + 1% Cess
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- After scrutiny the selected candidates will be informed about the registration procedure through an email.
- The last date to register is January 10, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org