IIM Trichy is organizing a Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Research Methods & Data Analytics from June 1 to 5, 2020. The program will address issues in research methods and data analytics like the selection of appropriate analytical tools, the right software, interpretation of outputs and effective report writing.
The objective of this program is to emphasize a broad range of techniques available in research methods and data analytics for academicians, practitioners, and researchers from interdisciplinary domains.
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Introduction to R Programming and Descriptive Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Measurement and Scaling, Questionnaire Development
- Sampling and Hypothesis Testing
- Introduction to SPSS, Cross Tabulation, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), and Multivariate Analysis of Variance (MANOVA)
- Advanced Spreadsheet Modeling
- Introduction to SPSS Modeler
- Predictive Analytics: Correlation and Linear Regression Modeling
- Logistic Regression Modeling
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Structural Equation Modeling
- Introduction to Qualitative Research Methods
- Interpretive Structural Modelling
- Conjoint Analysis
- Effective Report Writing
This program follows a peer-learning approach. Hence, this would be a highly interactive and intensive program. We believe in learning from each other and carrying the best practices of each other back home.
This is a program specially designed for faculty members from academic institutions/universities/government and private colleges. In addition, practitioners and researchers from industry are also welcome. As the program is highly interactive and collaborative among the participants and accordingly the batch size is restricted to a maximum of sixty participants.
The details of the program fee (inclusive of 18% GST) for each participant is as under:
- Rs. 23600/- (20,000/- Programme Fees with Single seater AC room in hostel + 3600/- GST)
- Rs. 28320/- (24,000/- Programme Fees with Single seater AC room in guest house + 4320/-GST)
This program fee covers expenses towards academic material fees, program kits, lodging, and boarding during the program. The Participants would be provided accommodation in Hostel/Guesthouse for six nights from 31 May 2020 to 5 June 2020.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form to Mr. Baskaran Nagappan Officer in Charge, FDP Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli, Pudukkottai Main Road, Chinna Sooriyur, Tiruchirappalli 620024, Tamil Nadu. The last date to register is May 17, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 431 2505125
For further details, click here.