Research is an integral part of the academic and scientific world. In order to carry out research, the personnel needs to be trained in research methodology, design of experiments, and data analysis by different graphing software. This FDP emphasized on understanding, planning and conducting scientific experiments for collecting data and analyzing the data to have fruitful conclusions.
This will satisfy the needs of students and faculty pursuing their M. Tech and Ph. Ds personnel carrying out research in any field. The contents are designed on the basic principles of scientific research, design of experiments, data collection, statistical tools for analyzing data.
- Overview of research methodology
- Different simulation software
- Different optimization tools (TGRA, AHP, WPM, TOPSIS, SAW, ANOVA)
- Neural network for data analysis
- Introduction to Design-Expert software
- Graphing software
- Central composite design
- Research trends in coating technology
- Research trends in photochemical machining (PCM)
- Industrial Experts talk on software like CFD, ANSYS, etc.
Who can Attend?
Faculty of engineering, management institutions at Degree /Diploma levels, PG students, and research scholars can benefit from this training program. It is mandatory that research scholars and M. Tech. students must provide a copy of their identity card with the registration form. There is no registration fee for any participant.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is November 4, 2019.
Phone Number: 95034566456
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org