FDP on Research Challenges in VLSI & Communications at Anna University, TN [Feb 6-7]: Register by Jan 27
Anna University, Tamil Nadu is conducting a two-day research-oriented Faculty Development Program on Research Challenges in VLSI & Communications from February 6 to 7, 2020.
The RO-FDTP is intended to provide the opportunity for faculty members and scholars registered for Ph.D. in Anna University to enhance their knowledge in the area of VLSI and Communications and will help in identifying the research problem.
The FDP is being conducted by Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University, Chennai which is one of the premier technical institutions that started in the year 1949 by Shri. C. Rajam, an eminent industrialist.
The following topics will be covered:
- Research Problem Identification and Solving methods
- Research Methodologies in Advanced Communications
- Challenges in Communication, Signal Processing, and Biomedical Signal Processing
- Research Issues in VLSI Technologies & Image Processing
- The development of Wireless Technologies
- Research Data Analytics
- Art of writing research papers
- Several seats are restricted to 30.
- Selection on first come first serve basis.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by email.
- Confirmation of participation is to be made by email.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- There is no Registration Fee for the FDP.
- No accommodation will be provided.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the dule filled in the registration form to The Co-ordinator RO-FDTP on Research Challenges in VLSI and Communications Dept. of Electronics Engineering, MIT Campus, Anna University Chennai Chennai – 600 044.
- The last date for registration is January 27, 2020.
Phone Number: 044-22516236/6238
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.