FDP on Remote Sensing Applications in Engg. & Science at GCE, Karad [Jan 23-27]: Register by Jan 15
The Training program on GIS & Remote Sensing will help the participants to gain knowledge of GIS & Remote Sensing techniques. It will also help them to improve the skill for solving the engineering problems related to GIS & Remote Sensing.
The TEQIP-Faculty Development Programme will be held during 27-31 January 2020 to at Computer Laboratory of Civil Department, Government College of Engineering, Karad.
- Concepts of GIS & RS
- Digital Image Processing
- Advanced Spatial Modelling
- GIS & RS Applications
- GIS with RS dissertation
- Programming for GIS & RS
- Software Applications
To fully realize the objectives of the course, the lecture notes will be made available at the time of registration in CD form.
Who can Attend?
Faculty members from AICTE approved colleges and Industries are eligible to attend the TEQIP-Faculty Development Programme.
Experts from different specializations will be delivering lectures in various sessions. Each session would be followed by interactive sessions on the subject matter. The teaching faculty constitutes experts from IIT’s, NIT’s, NITTTR and various engineering institutes.
- Faculty Participants: Rs. 2000/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 4000/-
- Student Participants: Rs. 1000/-
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Submit the registration form duly signed by the head of the institution at the time of FDP.
- Traveling, Lodging, boarding, and other expenses will have to be borne by the candidates.
- Accommodation will have to be managed by the participants only.
- However, the guidance will be provided for accommodation.
- The hotel tariff may range between Rs. 500/- to Rs. 4500/- per day.
- The last date to register is January 15, 2020.
Phone Number: 02164-271711
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.