The Department of Physics, School of Sciences, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra Pradesh is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Recent Trends & Perspectives in Spintronic & Optical Materials from October 26 to 30, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is a public technical university and one of the National Institutes of Technology started by the Government of India and is situated at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh State. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh was established in Tadepalligudem(TDD), state of Andhra Pradesh. The campus is located in Tadepalligudem, spread over an area of 178 acres.
- Spintronic and Optical Materials
- White LED/ Optical-Nonlinear Materials
- Spintronics in Ferro and Antiferromagnet
- Ultrafast Spintronics
- Organic Solar Cell Devices
- Luminescent Functional Materials
- Magnetic Memory Devices
- Optics & Spectrocopy of Energy Conversion Materials
Who can Attend?
Faculty Members, Scientists, Industry Professionals, Postdocs, and Ph.D. students are invited to apply.
- Dr. Venimadhav Adyam, Professor & Head, CEC, IITKgp
- Dr. P. Murugavel, Prof., Dept. of Physics, IITM
- Dr. J. Suryanarayana, Assoc. Prof., Dept. of Physics, IITH
- Dr. D. Haranath, Assoc. Prof., Dept. of Physics, NITW
- Dr. R. Sai Santosh Kumar, Assoc. Prof., Dept. of Physics, IITH
- Faculty/ Scientist: Rs. 300/-
- Postdoc/ Ph.D. student: Rs. 200/-
Fee must be paid only by the shortlisted candidates.
- To register for the FDP, click here.
- E-Certificates will be issued to the participants with good Attendance and performance in End Exam.
- The last date to register is October 13, 2020.
- Selected candidates will be intimidated by October 16, 2020.
(Dr. M. Rajasekhar)
Phone Number: +91 80080 75986
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop On LaTeX for Engineers & Researchers by MANIT Bhopal [Nov 9-13]: Submit by Nov 5.