FDP on Recent Developments in Renewable Energy Systems at Delhi Technological University [Nov 25-29]: Register by Nov 5
With the pollution levels reaching alarming levels, worldover there is a quest to search for the environment-friendly alternative energy technologies. Renewable technologies are potential sources of clean energy and their optimal use may lead to minimizing environmental impacts, produce minimum secondary wastes to make them economically viable.
Addressing the above problems, DTU is organizing a five-day Faculty Development Program for faculties from various colleges across the country. Delhi Polytechnic was established in the year 1941. The institution was set up at the historic Kashmere Gate campus as a follow up of the Wood and Abott Committee of 1938. The national diploma awarded by the institution was recognized as equivalent to degree level for employment. In 1952 the college was affiliated with the University of Delhi and called Delhi College of Engineering.
- Alternate Fuels (CNG/LPG )
- Wind, Hydral and Geothermal
- Solar Photovoltaic and Solar Thermal
- Biomass and Biofuels
- Waste to Energy
- Hydrogen & Fuel Cells
- IC Engine performance and emissions
- Energy Storage
Who can Attend?
The programme is open to the faculty of AICTE approved educational institutions and the professionals from research organizationsand Industries.
Faculty and Experts from DTU/ IIT/ NIT/CSIR/ Maruti/ICAT/ IOCL/DST/ industry &other research organizations
- Registration form in the prescribed format approved/sponsored by competent authority should reach to the Course Coordinator on or before Novenber 05, 2019.
- There shall not be any Registration fee for participants, however they have to submit a DD of Rs.2000/-. in favour of the “Registrar DTU” payable at Delhi, which shall be returned to the participants on sucessfull completion of the course. Advance registration is Mandatory.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Accommodation and travel expenses etc will be born by the candidates.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the FDP.
- However, working lunch/tea/snacks will be provided during the course.
Phone Number: 09868543545
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.