Nanostructured materials have gained prominence in technological advancements due to their tunable physical, chemical, and biological properties with enhanced performance over their bulk counterparts. The planned Faculty Development Program aims to address the recent developments in Nanostructured Materials.
The proposed FDP aims to help faculties and research scholars keep up with the recent developments and trends in Nanomaterials.
The Topics to be covered in the proposed FDP are:
- Nanostructured Materials and Systems
- Carbon-based Nanomaterials & Applications
- Synthesis and Characterization of Nanomaterials
- Advanced Electronic and Magnetic Materials
- Advanced Ceramic, Composite and Polymeric Materials
- Modeling and Simulations of Devices and System
- Advanced materials for Medicine/Healthcare, Green Energy and Environment.
Who can Attend?
This FDP has been designed for faculty members from the AICTE approved technical institutions.
Lectures will be delivered by Expert faculty members and professionals from reputed organizations to provide insight and future scope of nanostructured materials.
- There is No course Fee for participants from AICTE approved technical institutions (Engineering and Polytechnic).
- However, the registration will be on a first come first basis as the number of seats are limited.
- The participants from Industry/Educational Institutions (other than Technical Institutes)/ Research Scholars and TEQIP-1II sponsored Institutions may attend this course after paying a Course Fee of RS. 5000/- + 18% GST.
- Faculties interested in attending the program can apply online by clicking here.
- The first time users will be asked to pay an annual convenience fee of Rs. 100/- (valid for one financial year).
- Limited accommodation on a sharing basis is available in the Guest House/Students Hostel for outstation participants with an advance request on the first come first serve basis.
Phone Number: 0172-2759772
Email ID: email@example.com