FDP On Recent Advances in Microwave & Communication at SGSIT Indore [Dec 3-13]: Submit by Nov 11
This FDP is to focus on recent advances in microwave and communication to facilitate learning. The advances in microwave, antenna, and communication systems are being increasingly adopted in many applications such as radio astronomy, long-distance communication, space navigation, radar systems, defense, and medical systems.
Recent advancements in wireless communications have an amalgamation of digital communication techniques with antenna and propagation studies. Thus, MIMO, SDR, microwave-based sensors, advanced error control codes and multiuser detection and optimization techniques not only dominate research and system development but also represent vital knowledge for students, faculty members as well as practicing engineers.
Shri G.S. Institute of Technology and Science, Indore was established in 1952. It is affiliated to RGPV, Bhopal and is an academically autonomous and Grant-in-Aid Institution of the government of Madhya Pradesh. It is the premier institute and most preferred by the students for an undergraduate and postgraduate program in the state.
Who can Attend?
This program is designed for the faculty members, and research scholars of various Engineering institutes of M.P. and other states of the country as well as industry professionals. Participants will be given a certificate by AICTE. Limited non-ac accommodation is available in institute guest house/outside on a first come first serve basis.
Faculties from various IITs, Engineering Institutes and Professionals from Industries and renowned research centers of India will be delivering lectures.
- There is no registration fee for the program.
- Out stationed participants will be given free lodging (in institute guest house), boarding, and traveling allowance III AC from the shortest route.
- All the participants will be given program material (soft copy).
- Participant’s registration will be confirmed on a first come first serve basis.
- Total available seats are limited to 40 and committee decisions will be final about the selection of participants.
- Ti register online for the FDP, click here.
- The last date to apply is November 11, 2019.
Phone Number: 0731- 2582673
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.