NIT Warangal is organizing a three-day FDP on Innovative Teaching Methods on Recent advances in Concrete & Sustainable Technologies from March 27 to 29, 2020. The FDP will help the stakeholders of the program to brush up the rudiments and give a deeper insight into the art and science of concrete making in a lucid and systematic manner.
The FDP is being organized for faculty, field/practicing engineers, research scholars, and PG students to get acquainted with new materials and construction technologies to incorporate cutting-edge and economically viable, sustainable solutions, thereby increasing profitability, decreasing construction time and overall impact on the built environment.
- Advances in concrete making materials
- Deterioration Mechanism in concrete
- Non-Destructive Evaluation of Concrete
- Microstructure characteristics of concrete
- Special Concretes
- Energy-efficient and reduction of Carbon Footprint
- Life Cycle Assessment of Materials
- Sustainable Construction and Technologies
- Dr. S. Bhaskar, Senior Principal Scientist, SERC, Chennai
- Prof. P. Rathish Kumar, CED & TLC, NIT Warangal
- Prof. G. Rajesh Kumar, CED & TLC, NIT Warangal
- Dr. S. Venkateswara Rao, CED, NIT Warangal
The program is open to all NBA and AICTE approved Engineering/Polytechnic college teachers, industry and field/practicing engineers and students. The number of participants is approximately 50 and selection will be based on a priority basis. Spot registration will be permitted.
- For Faculty: Rs. 1000/-
- For Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
Working Lunch will be provided for all participants on all the days of the Workshop.
- Eligible candidates may apply by submitting the scanned copy of the filled-in registration form (attached with this mail/ brochure) by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to apply is March 23, 2020.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- On receipt of the registration form along with proof of payment of registration fee, participants will be sent a confirmation of their participation through Email by 24th March 2020.
- The number of participants for this program is approximately 50.
Phone Number: 8332969250
Email ID: email@example.com