Chemical Engineering implies a synthesis of engineering and chemistry. Chemical Engineering has witnessed transforming changes since its development. One of these is combining reaction and separation in a single vessel, namely Reactive Separation (RS), which is a relatively new development combining reaction and separation in one vessel. Traditionally, the industry follows the sequential approach of reaction followed by separation.
The aim of the faculty development program (FDP) is to cover the fundamentals of the various Reactive Separation processes in detail. It is also necessary that practical difficulties in implementing the techniques be brought to the notice of the participants. For each process, case studies will be explained so that the subject matter is clear through real-life examples.
Who can Attend?
- The program is open to teachers of AICTE / UGC approved Institutions and working in the fields of Chemical / Petrochemical / Petroleum / Polymer and allied branches and engineering chemistry as well as Ph. D. students (Research Scholars).
- The FDP will accommodate at least 40 participants on a ‘first come first served’ basis and hence it is necessary to submit duly completed applications by registered post as well as by email as early as possible.
- The selected participants will be informed by email well in advance. So, it is required to submit the correct email ID.
- Duly filled and signed forms may be scanned and sent via email as an advance copy to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- The course is fully sponsored by AICTE. Lodging, Boarding and Course material will be provided to all participants.
- To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: 9421939941
Email ID: email@example.com