FDP on Problem Solving using Python at PSG College of Technology, TN [Dec 9-22]: Register by Nov 13
This faculty development training program is intended to provide the opportunity for teachers employed in AICTE approved institutions for teaching and upgrading their knowledge in the area of Programming in Python and industry professionals from IT industries to inline with the latest technology updates.
This program will be very useful for those who are involved in teaching the course Problem Solving and Python Programming. The objective of this program is to provide an understanding of the fundamentals and provide comprehensive knowledge in the field of Python Programming. This will enable the participants to come up with innovative project ideas that will serve the industry and society.
- Fundamentals of Python
- Web programming with python
- Internet of things
- Block Chain
- Robotic Applications
- Chatbot applications
- Data Analytics
- Natural Language Processing
- Network Programming and Security challenges
- Research Topics and Industrial applications Emphasize is given on Hands-on Sessions on python,
- product development using python
- Hands-on sessions from industry experts using realtime use cases.
- Exposure to research directions in python based analytical tool.
Who can Attend?
- Faculty members of Computer science engineering from AICTE approved Engineering and Polytechnic Colleges.
- Industry professionals from IT Industries.
- The registration is free for faculty members from AICTE approved institutions.
- However, the participants are requested to make payment of Rs. 500/- (upon acceptance and registration) by demand draft is drawn in favor of “Principal, PSG Polytechnic College, Coimbatore – 641 004”.
- The same will be refunded on completion of the course successfully.
- The number of participants is limited to 40.
- Participant’s registration will be confirmed on a first come first serve basis.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- Candidates are requested to mail their registration form to email@example.com.
- Last date for receiving scanned registration form through email on or before 13 -11- 2019
- Confirmation of Selected participants intimated through e-mail on or before 22-11- 2019.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses will be made as per AICTE guidelines.
- TA will be provided to outstation participants on the submission of necessary documents.
- Accommodation will be provided in the college hostel on request.
Phone Number: 9003764848
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.