FDP on Power Electronics for Renewable Energy and Electric Vehicles @ NIT Jaipur [Aug 19-23]: Registrations Open
An intensive one-week training program is being organized for faculty of engineering and technological institutions. It is also open to persons from industry and doctoral students of Indian organizations.
The objective is to provide an exposure to the participants to the recent trends in “Power Electronics for Renewable Energy and Electric Vehicles” through interaction with experts from different parts of the country as well as from other foreign countries. The technical program will include state-of-the-art lectures, discussion/presentation, and Lab sessions.
1. Power electronics interface for renewable energy resources (PV, wind)
2. Microgrid control and power quality issues.
3. Power Quality issues and challenges in grid interface PV.
4. EV history, battery technology, and National mobility mission 2020.
5. EV charging and control (Unidirectional, Bidirectional, and Wireless).
6. PFC Rectifier and DC-DC converter technology for EV as an application. Vehicle to Grid and Grid to Vehicle (V2G and G2V) bidirectional power flow.
7. Lab session on Hardware development, Converter and PCB designing.
Registration is open to faculty, industry persons, doctoral and postgraduate students of programs related to Electronics and Comm. Engg, Computer Science, and Electrical Engineering. Participants will be admitted on a first-come-first-served basis.
To register online, click here.
- The one-time registration fee of Rs. 500/- is to be paid by each participant attending the first time, irrespective of affiliation. This fee is not applicable to those participants, who have attended any academy training program earlier. (
- The participants from academia and research scholars are required to pay a further fee of Rs. 2000/- (faculty/research-scholars). Rest expenditure is sponsored by MeitY through Electronics & ICT Academy at MNIT Jaipur.
- The participants from industries, UG/PG students are required to pay a further fee of Rs. 5000/-.
Phone Number: 9549650188
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.