The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra-Pradesh is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online FDP on Power Electronics Applications in Smart Grids & Electric Vehicles from June 25 to 29, 2021.
This FDP is designed to address applications of power electronics in the industry and to encourage various zonal professionals/research scholars/ academicians towards research and for their Academic Quality Improvement too. This course will offer a unique opportunity to all colonize the relevant topics in Power Electronics applications to come closer through theoretical sessions and more laboratory-based experiments/ demonstrations.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh, Tadepalligudem, is an Institute of National Importance, established in 2015. It is a fully-funded Institute under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Power Quality Issues in EV charging stations
- Integration of Electric Vehicles in Smart Grids
- Multi-level Inverter fed PMSM Drive for EV Applications
- DC-DC converters for RES Integration
- Multilevel converter based grid-connected renewable energy conversion system
- Model Predictive Controlled electric motor drives for EV application
- Role of interface power converters
- Capacity building/ Personal Effectiveness
Who can Attend?
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, Research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/ Participants from Industry etc.)/ School Teachers, and staff of host institutions.
To register for the FDP, click here.
There is no registration fee for any participant. No TA/DA will be paid to any participant. Participants will have to make their own stay arrangement during the five days. Only tea during sessions/ working lunch will be provided to the participants. The certificates of participation by respective ATAL Academy shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.
Top 30 Participants of the program may receive the books on the topic “Electric Vehicles”. Early information on e-mail for registration is appreciated. The last date to register is June 20, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning using Python by NIT Warangal [July 12-16]: Register by July 11
- Free Online FDP on 3D Printing Design and Technology by NIT Silchar [July 19-23]: Register by July 5