The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kancheepuram, Chennai and the E & ICT Academy, National Institute of Technology, Warangal are organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Power Electronics Applications in Renewable Power Generation Systems from September 21 to 30, 2021.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is an Institution of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, and is located at the outskirts of Chennai.
- Overview of renewable power generation systems and their control.
- Maximum power point tracking of wind & PV system
- Grid integration of renewable energy system including power quality and reactive power control.
- Hybrid energy systems (wind & PV) with BESS and control
- Grid synchronization techniques for grid-connected power converters
- Design, control and application of Custom Power Devices off and on grid system.
- Control and management of energy storage systems (e.g., batteries, supercapacitors).
- Renewable‐based off‐Grid/Grid‐Interactive systems and their control.
- Control of Induction generators and PMS generators and design.
- dSPACE Introduction and Hardware-In-Loop (HIL) Simulation.
- PV Simulator demo and MPPT Technique.
- Hardware demonstration on 1 kW grid-tied solar photovoltaic system.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to the faculty of Engineering Universities/ Institutes/ colleges, researchers, industry personnel, and Ph.D. students.
The program will be conducted online mode by the faculty members from IIITDM Kancheepuram, Academicians in the concerned field from IITs/ NITs/ IIITs/ CFTIs are invited to deliver lectures in the programme. Speakers from industries are also expected to deliver as part of the course.
- Faculty/ Research Scholars: Rs. 750/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 2250/-
Participants need to pay the Registration Fee Online using the following details. Account Name: Electronics & ICT Academy NITW; Account No: 62423775910; IFSC: SBIN0020149; Bank and Branch: State Bank of India, NIT(REC) Warangal.
To register for the course, click here.
The last date to register is September 10, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Computer Networks by Anna University, TN [June 21-26]: Register by June 15
- Online Training Program on Writing Quality Research Paper & Proposal by SVNIT Surat [July 6-10]: Register by June 30.