Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science, Tamil Nadu is organizing a two-day Faculty Development Program on Power Development in HV Devices from Janaury 2 to 3, 2020.
The two days session will cover practically many important design concepts which an Electrical Engineer should envisage before embarking in Electrical Industry such as Designing a Low-Frequency Transformer for any given Specifications and Design & develop a cheaper control circuit.
The objective of this program is to enhance the learner’s design knowledge, visualize concepts & apply it through the notion of engaged learning following Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy hierarchy.
The Scope of this training includes only the Design & Development of Commercial DCAC Square Wave Inverter Prototype board. Four Students shall share one board. At the end of successful completion of training learner’ batches can take away the product and utilize at home.
- Fundamentals of transformer design
- Design of inverter specific transformer
- Design of sq. wave/sine wave inverter
- Hands on session 1 on transformer inverter development
- Software Development for Square Wave Inverter Using PIC MCU
- Hands-on session-2 for Transformer and Inverter Development
- Generating Hex Code and Flashing Hex Code using PICKit3 tool kit
- Testing & Validating Commercial Square Wave Inverter(DC-AC) Circuit Board
- Research scholar: Rs 1500/-
- Faculty/ Academician: Rs 2000/-
- Industry participants: Rs 5000/-
To maintain consistently the effectiveness of this training, the numbers of seats are limited to 60 students in a slot. Material expenses required for the training will be borne by the trainers.
Interested candidates can send a filled in application form to email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Number: 9600128614
Email ID: email@example.com