The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites applications for an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Teaching and Learning of Power Converters And Control Techniques For Renewable Energy Systems.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- To enable the participants to learn the principles of power converters and their applications in renewable energy systems.
- To analyze the problems and identify solutions related to renewable energy systems.
- To evolve control techniques for renewable energy systems.
- To empower the participants to transfer their learning experiences into their classroom teaching practices.
- Fundamentals of PV
- Impact of renewable energy systems on the electric grid
- MPPT techniques for solar-based systems
- High gain converters
- Power converters for feeding solar power to the grid
- DC/ DC converters
- Bidirectional AC/DC converters
- Control techniques for renewable energy systems.
- Faculty Members: Rs. 750 /-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 400/-
Registration Fee for Faculty and Students of SC/ ST category is half of the amounts mentioned above as applicable. The registration fee may be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account: Account Number: 62266262236 (Savings Account); Account Name: Director, Research Account, NITW; Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Branch: NIT Warangal; IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is March 2, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.