Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh is organizing a Free Online Faculty Development Program on Open Source Tools for Online Teaching from July 20 to 24, 2020.
Aligarh Muslim University is a public central university in Aligarh, India, which was originally established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan as the Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875. Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College became Aligarh Muslim University in 1920, following the Aligarh Muslim University Act.
The main objective of this Faculty Development Program is to strengthen the teaching fraternity even during this COVID-19 pandemic. Since the teaching in the forthcoming semester is likely to be done through online mode as per predictions from different quarters, this program will introduce teachers to e-learning through different software so that they could be able to make their teaching techniques more effective and meaningful.
The course is highly Suitable for Faculty Members.
- There is no registration fee for the FDP.
- There are limited Seats and registration confirmation will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- E-Certificates will be provided on successful completion of FDP.
- It is required that participants should have a laptop/ Desktop computer with a good internet connection.
- To register online, click here.
- The last date to register is July 17, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Safety Aware Peaceful Life in COVID-19 by MNNIT Allahabad [July 28-Aug 2]: Register by July 24.