FDP on Recent Advancements in Communication & Wireless Networks at NIT Kurukshetra [Feb 10-15]: Register by Feb 1
To fully explore and utilize the development of wireless systems, NIT Kurukshetra is organizing a Faculty Development Program on Recent Advancements in Communication & Wireless Networks. An emphasis will be put on communications technology so that faculty and academic researchers learn about recent advancements in wireless technology and continue to work in this area.
This course aims to provide in-depth exposure to faculty members and research scholars to wireless communication systems and networks. MATLAB based demonstrations will introduce the participants to the tools and techniques available for the above systems.
The following topics will be covered in the STC. There will be theory as well as hands-on/ simulation classes.
- Digital Communication: Brief introduction, performance evaluation, channel estimation.
- Spread Spectrum Systems: Generation of PN sequences, simulation of DS & FH SS systems.
- Optical /Wireless Communication
- Multicarrier Communication: OFDM system, SISO, and MIMO systems, performance evaluation.
- Cognitive Radio Networks, Wireless Ad-hoc and
- Sensor Networks, Software-defined Networks, VANETs and WBANs.
Who can Attend?
Engineers from Industry, faculty members and research scholars of Engineering Institutes and Technical Universities.
- Industry Persons: Rs. 6000/-
- Faculty Members: Rs. 3000/-
- Research Scholars/ Students: Rs. 1000/-
The participants are requested to bring their Laptops. The participant will not be paid any TA/ DA. Accommodation and meals will be provided in the Institute Hostels/Institute guest house on a payment basis. A request for this is to be made in advance.
- The scanned copy of the registration form complete in all respects and duly forwarded by Head of the Department/Institute should reach through email on or before 1st Feb. 2020.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: 01744-233429
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.