XISS, Ranchi in its efforts to create jobs for the enterprising youth who are capable of surviving in an entrepreneurial society has been making some interventions in this direction through its Entrepreneurship Program. The Entrepreneurship Programs are targeted both for teachers of the various schools, colleges and universities as well as for the students.
This Faculty Development Program (FDP) is designed to train and develop professionals in entrepreneurship development so that they can act as resource persons in guiding and motivating young S&T persons to take up entrepreneurship as a career. In the FDP, faculty members of Science and Engineering colleges, Polytechnics and Entrepreneurship Development Organizations are trained.
Faculty Development Program (FDP) aims at equipping the teachers with skills and knowledge that are essential for inculcating entrepreneurial values in students and guiding and monitoring their progress towards entrepreneurial career.
- Achievement Motivation.
- Importance of Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Concept of Entrepreneurs, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship.
- Idea Generation; Creativity and Innovation.
- Problem Solving.
- Communication Skills.
- Prospects of developing entrepreneurship, particularly science & technology entrepreneurs.
- Business Opportunity Guidance. Techniques to select suitable projects.
- Market survey techniques & tools of market survey.
- Principle of management & marketing management.
- Exposure to small enterprises.
Who can attend?
Faculty members of University / Engineering / Polytechnic / Management / Science College, who wish to become the motivators, trainers & facilitators of entrepreneurship.
- Lectures, discussions, role-play, games, brainstorming, simulations.
- Presentation, Interaction.
- Assignment both to individuals as well as to the groups.
- Exposure visit
Date & Time
- Key Dates: Last date of registration: 10th January 2020
- FDP (Program): Dates: 20th January – 1st February 2020
- Class Timing: 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Interested and eligible candidates can register via this page.
- The program is free of cost.
Mr Harpreet Singh Ahluwalia
Phone: 0651-2532561, 9431350814
Email: harpreet.xiss1986[at]gmail.com or harpreetsingh[at]xiss.ac.in
Mr Arif Hussain
Email: edp[at]xiss.ac.in or arif.hussain.ind[at]gmail.com.
For more details, click here.
About the Author