The Department of Chemical Engineering Jointly with Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur is organizing an Online FDP on Novel Materials: Advances & Applications from September 24 to 28, 2021.
The objectives of this workshop will be to provide an interdisciplinary forum for PG students, researchers, faculty/teachers and industry persons, engaged in the full spectrum of research, development, application, and to discuss the current state of the art and recent developments of advanced materials with a focus on real-life applications
National Institute of Technology, Raipur situated in the capital of Chhattisgarh has proven to be “Avant-grade’ in the field of science and technology over the past few decades in central India. Founded in 1956 with two engineering disciplines, Mining, and Metallurgy, the institute is one of the oldest institutes in the National Institutes of Technology system. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 and is currently undergoing accelerated growth.
The short-term training program aims to include the following topics:
- Novel Materials and Applications
- Futuristic Novel Materials
- Processing of Novel Materials
- Characterization and Testing Methods of Novel Materials
- Data Analysis and Interpretation Using Software Tools
- Structural Characterization and Image Analysis
- Emerging Novel Materials for Energy
- Storage and Conversion
- Hybrid Materials
- Novel Eco-Friendly Materials
- Responsive and Functional Materials
- Smart and Active Polymeric Composite
- Nano Materials and Nanotechnology
- Novel Electronic Materials, Design and Recent Developments
- Novel Architecture
Faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, Research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/ Participants from Industry etc.), Staff of NIT Raipur.
Resource Persons for FDP are from IITs, NITs, National Research Labs, Industries and other reputed organizations.
There is no registration fee for participation. To register for the course, click here.
The seats are limited to 200 candidates. The preference will be on a first-come basis. The intimation regarding selection will be sent to the candidates by email as per the schedule.
You might also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Blockchain & Smart Contract Technology by NIT Trichy [June 25-29]: Registrations Open
- Online FDP on Electric Vehicles by NIT Trichy [June 7-11]: Registrations Open.