The Indian Institute of Technology BHU, Varanasi is organizing an FDP on Nanoelectronics: Design & Simulation from May 18 to 22, 2020. The course will introduce the participants to emerging devices, modeling and simulation methodologies and applications in the area of Nanoelectronics.
The course will further discuss design, operation, and modeling of nanoscale devices and provide a hands-on demonstration of modeling and simulation of nanowire, multigate, spintronic devices using advanced SPICE and TCAD simulators.
- Introduction to Nano-scale MOS modeling
- Nanowire, Multigate (MuG), and tunneling based MOS devices
- Optoelectronic devices
- Thin-film devices
- Spintronic devices and non-volatile logic
- Basic illustrations of SPICE with examples
- Design and modeling using SPICE
- Basic Illustration of TCAD with examples
- TCAD Simulation of advanced nanoscale devices (Diode, MOSFET, 2D FinFET)
- Modeling and simulation of advanced optoelectronic devices
- Spintronic device simulation using OOMMF
The program is open to faculty/research scholars of Engineering Colleges and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned /allied discipline can also attend. Faculty members from non-engineering backgrounds (Science, Commerce, Arts, Management) can also take part in EICT courses if they are interested.
The program will be conducted by E&ICT Academy IIT Roorkee in association with the faculty members from IIT BHU; Academicians/experts in the concerned field from IITs/Industry are invited to deliver lectures in the program. Speakers from other renowned institutions are also expected to deliver as part of the course.
- Research Scholars Faculty: Rs. 1000/-
- Industry Professional: Rs. 2500/-
Food & Accommodation will be provided to the selected outside participants on prior request and payment, based on availability.
To register online for the FDP, click here. Selection will be done based on the first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 40 (forty). The last date to register is April 25, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested inOnline Course on Blockchain Technology by IIT Roorkee [Apr 21-28]: Register by Apr 20.