FDP on Multivariate Analysis & Structural Equation Modeling at VIT Vellore [Feb 28-29]: Register by Feb 25
VIT Vellore is organizing a two-day Faculty Development Program on Multivariate Analysis & Structural Equation Modeling from February 28 to 29, 2020.
This faculty development program aims at enabling the faculty members and the research scholars with the ability to discriminate, organize data, critical analytical skills, latest techniques in the statistics and all other essential skills for data analysis.
This hands-on program will enable the participants to logically analyze the research situations, conceptualize, build and test the model using multivariate analysis and SEM. The invited speaker’s session heads and faculty resources have rich experience in teaching integrated with research exposures.
- To train participants the basics of research, its concepts, tools & techniques; introduce Multivariate analysis and SEM with use cases and case studies.
- Hands-on exposure in conceptualizing, building and testing Models.
- To provide an opportunity to network.
- As an additional value proposition, to train the participants with case writing.
- Research Methodology
- Multiple correlations,
- Multiple Regression Analysis,
- Factor Analysis,
- Discriminant Analysis for Classification and Prediction,
- Attribute-based Perceptual Mapping Using Discriminant Analysis,
- Conjoint Analysis.
- Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
The resource persons will be Dr.A.Vasumathi, Professor, VIT Business School, VIT, Vellore and Dr. S. Sreesjesh, Faculty, IIM K.
- Research Scholars: Rs. 1000
- Faculty: Rs.1,500
- Industry Representatives: Rs.2,000
Accommodation on sharing basis – Rs.600 (AC), Rs.500 (Non – AC) per day per person is available.
To register online for the program, click here. The last date to register is February 25, 2020.
Phone Number: 8838817018
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.