No doubt the knowledge of the teacher is important, but students have access to unlimited knowledge on the internet around the clock. Now it’s a challenge for teachers, how to teach, guide and supervise the learning of the student in the present scenario. This FDP will impart the knowledge of modern IT tools that are useful in online/offline student learning, their constant supervision, and assessment.
This Faculty Development Programme is diligently planned around learning modern software-based tools and techniques that are useful in data visualization, writing research paper and preparation of reports and thesis, etc.
Some inevitable tools required to conduct research & teach effectively include LaTeX, Video Lecture Recording, MOOCs, Google Classroom, Python, MATLAB and some interdisciplinary useful topics from Artificial Intelligence.
Followings are some of the key issues to be discussed by the various experts:
- LaTeX type-setting tool for creating quality documents and reports
- Programming and data visualization using high-level language (MATLAB)
- Role of Artificial Intelligence in improving research outcomes
- Video Lecture Recording demonstration and hands-on practice
- Development of e-contents (Text & Videos) for online student learning
- Teaching and supervising online student learning through Google Classroom, MOOCs, SWAYAM platforms, etc.
Who can Attend?
Teachers and researchers from Engineering and Sciences institutes or universities who want to adapt to changing educational and research scenarios.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: +91-8427680001
Email ID: Satvir.Singh@ptu.ac.in