The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut, is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Modern Control Techniques for Power & Energy Systems from Sept 7 to 13, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Calicut, formerly Regional Engineering College Calicut, is a public technical university and an institute of national importance governed by the NIT Act passed by the Parliament of India.
- Advanced PID Controllers
- Electric Vehicle System Control
- Model Predictive Control and Its Applications
- Distribution Systems for Control Using Novel Estimation Approaches
- Disturbance Observer-Based Motion Control Schemes for Robotic Systems: An Overview
- Demand Response Control in a Distribution System – A Case Study
- Soft sensing and State Estimation
- Measurement Uncertainty
- Optimization Techniques for Power and Energy Systems
- Latest Trends in Power and Energy Systems
- Field Oriented Control for PMSM – EV applications
- Application of ANN and Fuzzy – Based Controllers for DC-DC Converters
- Fraction Order Systems and Controller
- Controllers for Isolated DC-DC Converters
- Faculty members: Rs.500 (For IEEE Member) and Rs. 750 (For Non-IEEE Member)
- Industry and R&D: Rs. 1000 (For IEEE Member) and Rs. 1500 (For Non-IEEE Member)
- Students: Rs. 300 (For IEEE Member) and Rs. 500 (For Non-IEEE Member)
The registration fee can be paid to the following account details: Account Name: Director NIT Calicut, Continuing Education Programme; Account No: 37618269594; Branch: SBI NIT Calicut; IFSC code: SBIN0002207.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is September 5, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9445324164
For full notification, click the link below.