The objectives of the FDP is to enable theoretical and practical understanding of the most popular machine learning and deep learning tools and techniques, via expert lectures and hands-on sessions, led by academicians.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) was founded in 1984 as Vellore Engineering College by the Chancellor Dr. G. Viswanathan. VIT attracts students from all the states of India and more than 51 countries because of its academic excellence. More than 300 MoUs with top-ranked universities across the globe have been signed and are active. Govt. of India has recognized VIT, Vellore as an Institution of Eminence.
At the end of the program, the participants should be able to understand and apply the following topics:
- How Machine Learning and Deep Learning Works
- How to formulate problems into Machine Learning and Deep Learning Framework
- How to apply Machine Learning and Deep Learning Tools and Techniques to solve the problems
- Hands-on training on Machine Learning and Deep Learning tools and techniques are to be applied for solving specific problems.
Who can Attend?
Industry personals, Faculty members of UGC/AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India, Research scholars, M. Tech. final year students, However, there is a very limited number of seats for Ph.D. /PG students; priority will be given to Ph.D. students.
Internationally acclaimed faculty members from premier institutions like IIT, NIT, and VIT.
- Faculty Member/ Ph.D. students: Rs 1000 PG
- Students: Rs 500
- Industry Personnel: Rs 3000
Registration fee includes Registration kit, Tea and Snacks, and a Course Completion Certificate. A certificate will be given by Electronics & ICT Academy NIT Patna.
- Registration form should accompany a single demand draft as applicable, which should be drawn in favor of “The Director, NIT Patna” payable at Patna. Online payment can also be done: Account Name: NIT Patna, Account no. 50380476798, IFSC Code: ALLA0212286
- The form must be filled properly, duly signed endorsed by the competent authority and can be scanned and mailed to us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is December 8, 2019.
Phone Number: +91-9942045230
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org