The Indian Institute of Technology Patna (abbreviated IIT Patna or IITP) is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering, and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. It is one of the new IITs established by an Act of the Indian Parliament on August 6, 2008.
The permanent campus of IIT Patna is located at Bihta which is approximately 30 km from Patna city and has been fully operational since 2015.
Professional training programs produce promising outcomes in the learning and teaching practices and many FDPs have proven effective in developing faculty skills and educational leadership. Indeed, today, faculty development constitutes a strategic lever for institutional excellence and quality and essentially important means for advancing forward institutional readiness to bring in the desired change in response to the ever-growing complex demands facing universities and colleges.
The FDP aims to achieve
1) Changes in attitudes toward teaching and faculty development
2) A gain in knowledge and skills
3) Changes in organizational practice and student learning
- Introduction to Microgrids
- Operation and Control of Microgrids
- Protection of Microgrids
- AI Application in Microgrids
Who can Attend?
- M.Tech Students
- Ph.D. Students
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Course fee 1000/- per head
- The Registration fees include registration kits, entry to any sessions all day, course material, lunch.
- Duration of FDP: September 23, 2019 – September 27, 2019
- Last Date of receipt of the application by Online: September 15, 2019
Phone Number: 0612 302 8040
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org