The AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy & Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal are organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Mechatronics & MEMS from July 5 to 9, 2021.
This workshop aims to bring a clear understanding of robot kinematics, dynamics, and control aspects pertaining to industrial applications. It comprises essential theory and hands-on sessions in robot simulation and the making of real-time working models of robots.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- Mechatronics and automation
- Sensors and Actuators
- Ccontrol systems
- Mobile Robots Path planning, vision system, and navigation
- Modeling and simulation of Mechatronics systems
- Industry 4.0
- MEMS Fabrication Techniques and Hand on MEMS Simulation Software
- Advanced Topics in unmanned systems, defense, medical, etc.
- Hands-on session of Modeling and simulation using MATLAB toolboxes and
- Building of Real-time robots using AURDINO Microcontrollers and PLC.
Who can Attend?
This program is open to the Faculty of mechanical engineering and allied disciplines/ Professionals involved in the training of mechanical engineers /Post-Graduate students and Research scholars aspiring for an academic career.
To register online for the course, click here.
As the program is conducted in an interactive mode with hands-on sessions, the number of participants is limited to 40. Candidates are advised to register early to avoid disappointment. Participants may bring along their laptops for homework practice.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below:
- Online FDP on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning by NIT Warangal [May 24-28]: Register by May 23.