Every industry is now vying with each other to make the best use of composites. One can now notice the application of composites in many disciplines such as Civil, Mechanical, aerospace, automotive, marine, medical Electronics & telecommunications, sports goods to space vehicles.
Hence based on the above concept note, the participant should be able to understand and apply state of the art knowledge of different composite materials in Structural Engineering applications.
The FDP is being organized by The Govt. College of Engineering Karad which is a premier Institute in Western Maharashtra established in 1960 due to the efforts of Late Shri. Yashavantrao Chavan. The College is affiliated to Shivaji University, Kolhapur and is acting as a vital education center for many years.
- Composite Materials
- Smart composites and multifunctional materials
- Applications in Structural Engineering
- The behavior of different structural elements such as beam, plates, shells, etc.
- Isotropic, Anisotropic, orthotropic materials
- Prestressed Concrete
- Solid Mechanics- Generalized Hook’s law, Energy principles, vibrational principles
- Thermal stresses
Who can Attend?
Faculty members and research scholars from AICTE approved Engineering and polytechnic Institutes and Industrial persons are eligible to participate. Participants are required to register in advance using the enclosed form.
Renowned persons and academicians from reputed institutes, Universities, and Industries having expertise in engineering domain are invited as Resource Person for this program.
- Student Participant: Rs. 500/-
- Faculty Participant: Rs. 1500/-
- Industry Participant: Rs. 3000/-
The registration fees shall be paid on-line after receipt of acceptance from organizers. Traveling, Lodging, boarding, and other expenses will have to be borne by the participant. Accommodation will have to be managed by the participants only. However, the guidance will be provided for accommodation.
- For registration, a Scanned copy of The completed Registration form should be sent by email to the course Co-coordinator at email@example.com.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is December 10, 2019.
Phone Number: 02164 27241
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org