Keeping in view the immense benefits and reach of online courses in the present academic set-up, the Teaching Learning Centre at Ramanujan College, University of Delhi plans to offer a Two Week Faculty Development Programme on “Managing Online Classes and Co-Creating MOOCs 3.0” for faculty members and research scholars of higher education in the country from 25th July to 10th August 2020.
Ramanujan College is the University of Delhi College located in the well-known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. Ramanujan College has highly qualified, dedicated, and committed faculty members. The college runs fifteen courses in different subjects in Humanities, Commerce and Science streams.
- Development of a deeper understanding of the dynamics of e-content creation and the underlying technology and proficiency.
- Use of open-source tools for the creation of e-content including generic video creation software for recording and minor editing, screen capturing.
- Develop effective digital content in the form of animated videos, live charts, diagrams, and mind-maps for true student engagement.
- Assistance in Online Course Instructional Design & Best Practices.
- Developing expertise in holding a live class and utilizing it for a lucid delivery of content.
After successful completion of the online program, the participants will be able to:
- Create an e-content for their discipline using open-source software tools.
- Integrate OERs in their e-resources.
- Design MOOCs pertaining to the specifications of the Four Quadrant Model with the facility to share resources and also provision for assessment.
- Design the framework for the effective implementation of these online courses.
- Effectively manage an online class.
The FDP is open to Faculty members (regular/ ad-hoc/ temporary) from any Indian university/ college and registered Ph.D. research scholars. However, preference will be given to young teachers/ research scholars.
Participants need to pay a registration fee of Rs. 750/-. Online Payment of the Registration Fee through UPI/ NEFT to the following: Account Name: Principal, Ramanujan College; Account Number: 50100145818385; Bank & Branch: HDFC BANK LTD Kalkaji Extension, New Delhi-110019; IFSC: HDFC0004412; MICR Code: 110240414.
To register online for the FDP, click here. The last date to register is July 23, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.